Serondella invites guests to immerse themselves in the abundant natural surroundings of the lodge while relaxing into the luxurious comforts of the lodge. We are here to facilitate the ultimate experience of feeling at home in the bush.
The intricate and bold artwork decorating the lodge is a curated collection of local artists’ talent. A large focus for our refresh was to support African artists during the economic strain of the pandemic. Now, Serondella showcases some of the best local craftsmanship in the Greater Kruger.
- Two private suites and two family suites with lounges, viewing decks & plunge pools.
- Selected suites with waterhole views and outdoor bathtubs.
- Air-conditioning, Wifi, Nespresso machines & bar-fridges in each suite.
- Family-centric with ample space and activities geared towards engaging children.
- Rim-flow pool sunk into the viewing deck overlooking the busy waterhole.
- Boma and fire pit with an evening bar setup under the trees.
- Cosy lounge and indoor dining area with a warming fireplace, ideal for winter.
- Full-time bar service and hospitality from the warm and friendly hosting team.
- Bespoke activities include wildlife conservation experiences, helicopter flights in the Blyde Canyon, bush picnics, and tracking activities for kids.
- Lodge can cater for private, individual bookings or exclusive-use group bookings.
- A specially curated team of expert guides and 12,000-hectares of Greater Kruger traverse to explore.